If you’re having trouble adding long distance to your golf shots, you’re not alone.
Most golfers, regardless of skill level, complain of hitting their shots shorter than intended, with little idea of how to effectively expand the distance of their drives.
While golfing does not have a cookie cutter application for adding distance to our shots, there are several adjustments able to be applied to our golf swings that create the perfect environment for increased distance.
Very important though often overlooked, properly distributing our body weight can add more distance to an otherwise normal golf swing.
At the pinnacle of our backswing, ideally 40% of our body weight should be on our front leg, with the remaining 60% distributed to our back leg.
As our body rotates through the golf ball, guided by our hands and hips, only 10% of our body weight should remain...